Development Department Assistant and PA to the Head of Factual and the Head of Specialist Factual
6 month contract with 1 month probationary period
Full time, M-F, 9.30 – 6.00
Salary circa £16,000 – 18,000 (dependent on experience)
Icon Films are seeking a bright and ambitious person interested in the television industry. This role is the perfect first step into the media industry. Working across all areas of the Development Department you will also provide PA support to the Head of Factual and the Head of Specialist Factual gaining great insight into the commissioning process and television landscape.
We are an ambitious and growing media production company and the Development Department plays a key role within the company - responsible for generating and pitching new business.
- Provide PA support and diary management to the Head of Factual and the Head of Specialist Factual
- Work with the other PAs to ensure all external and SMT meetings are properly prepped
- Work closely with the Development Manager to plot the development brainstorms and commissioner download meetings
- Arrange UK and International travel, accommodation, meetings and schedules
- Help with research tasks – gathering industry intelligence, ratings and keeping across TV commissioning news
- Assist with preparation of materials for commissioner meetings and industry markets.
- Log department activities and communications and minute meetings, brainstorms and calls.
- Assist in the digital media management of tasters and treatments.
- Assist in setting up development taster shoots.
- You are interested in the television industry.
- You are an excellent time manager
- You are detail orientated and organised
- You watch a broad range of factual television across terrestrial and cable channels.
If you feel you match all the above and have more to offer please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter, indicating which role you are applying for and why you feel you are the best candidate for the role to email@example.com
Closing date will be close of business on the 21st July.
Due to the high number of applications received if you have not heard from us by 4th August please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Icon Films is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity